Monday 4 March 2013

Backwards Mentality: FIGHT IT!

On social media sites, you see people tweet or status about other people all the time. Directly or indirectly, and this kind of behavior is wrong. If you indulge in this behavior then you HAVE a mental flaw. This is just an example. You need to control your mind, and your mind will then steer your heart the right way. Don't come across bitter, humble yourself, regardless of what anyone else is doing.


I was just like you, it took death for me to realise that I was full of flaws mentally. ARE YOU AWARE, that once you die, people will attend your funeral and talk about you, over your dead corpse, depending on the kind of person you were? In my religion, the more people that are affectionate towards your death the better. Because I go to the afterlife with their prayers and blessings. If I have people that talk bad of me once I die, I will not end up in a good place. It will be painful to my soul.




Be nice, dismiss the actions of other people and focus solely on yourself. It is easy to talk about someone because everything sinful is easy, right? But to dismiss in such talk, shows how strong and  good your character is. Be nice to everyone and I assure you that no one will have a bad thing to say about you. If you don't want to be nice, that's fine. Just don't be bitter, you will find life is much more easier when you're nice.

I just wanted to make a short blog on this because it is something that I want to see less of. Make a change and the change will make you.

DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHAT OTHERS DO, WORRY ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

Stay With Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment